- Crystal® Visa Infinite® Credit Card holders are entitled to receive a $100 discount on the purchase of 2 to 5 qualifying round-trip, domestic coach airline tickets on the same itinerary purchased through the Visa Infinite Discount Air website using their Crystal Visa Infinite Card. The $100 discount is applied to the total cost of the itinerary, not per ticket.
- Tickets must be purchased in full using a U.S.-issued Crystal Visa Infinite Card. No other form of payment will be accepted. The Crystal Visa Infinite cardholder purchasing the tickets must be the primary traveler on the itinerary. Visa or Propp Corp (“Propco”) may cancel any booking or suspend the Visa Infinite Discount Air benefit if the Crystal Visa Infinite cardholder is not the primary traveler on the itinerary.
- Fare prices are not guaranteed and are subject to change until booking is confirmed and ticketed.
- This offer is valid only for round-trip travel between U.S. cities within the 50 states with participating airlines. Bookings are generally accepted within eleven (11) months of travel date and inventory is determined solely by the airlines.
- This $100 discount is not retroactive and may not be applied to previously booked tickets.
- This $100 discount may not be combined with or applied to other certificates, promotions or special offers, including but not limited to: upgrades, government fares, tour/travel packages, group, convention/company meeting fares, bereavement, companion fares, senior citizen discounts, corporate agreements, student fares, child fares, travel industry discounts, frequent flyer discounts or any unpublished programs. Standard taxes and fees will apply. Open tickets, open returns, open jaws, multi-leg, same-day travel and circle trips are not permitted. Stopovers are not allowed.
- Any changes to an itinerary, including but not limited to cancellations, must be made through Crystal Card® Concierge at 1-800-595-8950 from the U.S. or Canada, or 00-800-2797-8251 from outside North America.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable except where expressly permitted by the applicable airlines. Name changes are not permitted.
- Airline participation varies from market to market and seat inventory is based on availability.
- Propco administers and manages the Visa Infinite Discount Air Benefit.
- Visa or Propco may cancel or suspend the Visa Discount Air benefit and any travel reservations associated with the cardholder's name, email address or account and close any associated Visa Infinite Discount Air accounts at any time with immediate effect and without written notice, for any reason in Visa and Propco's sole discretion, including, without limitation, if Visa and Propco believe the cardholder has (i) breached or violated any of these terms and conditions, (ii) engaged in any fraudulent, suspicious or dishonest behavior, gaming, theft, staking of credits, misconduct or wrongdoing in connection with the Visa Infinite Discount Air benefit, or (iii) acted in an inappropriate, fraudulent or abusive manner. If the cardholder has conducted any fraudulent activity, Visa and Propco reserve the right to take any necessary legal action and the cardholder may be liable for monetary losses to Visa and Propco, including litigation costs and damages.
Modification and Cancellations:
Modification: To modify a booking, you are required to contact Crystal Card Concierge to cancel the booking and rebook with the modification. Tickets may be rebooked for a future date using the same passenger names based on applicable airline rules and availability, and subject to applicable airline fare rules, fees/penalties and fare differences.
- If tickets are canceled after purchase, you will receive a credit for the canceled tickets that is held by the airline.
- This credit is valid for one (1) year from the original date of purchase.
- At the time the credit is redeemed, the airline charges a change/cancellation fee per person plus any difference in airfare in accordance with applicable airline rules.
- To redeem that credit, contact Crystal Card Concierge.
- If the reservation/booking is not canceled prior to departure and the passengers do not travel, the tickets will be forfeited completely.
Cancellation: To cancel a booking, you are required to contact Crystal Card Concierge, as follows:
- Within 24-hours of ticket purchase for a full-refund by calling Crystal Card Concierge at 1-800-595-8950 from the U.S. or Canada, or 00-800-2797-8251 from outside North America. Crystal Card Concierge will contact the airline on your behalf and request a refund equal to the amount you paid for the tickets; or
- After 24-hours of ticket purchase (up to the scheduled time of departure) for a travel credit by calling Crystal Card Concierge at 1-800-595-8950 from the U.S. or Canada, or 00-800-2797-8251 from outside North America. Crystal Card Concierge will contact the airline on your behalf and request a credit. Travel credit will be for the amount paid for the tickets less any cancellation fees the airline may charge. Travel credits are generally valid for one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Please refer to the specific airline regarding their travel credit policies as they vary by airline and fare type purchased; or
- Due to a medical event by contacting Crystal Card Concierge at 1-800-595-8950 from the U.S. or Canada, or 00-800-2797-8251 from outside North America. In all cases, airlines will request documentation confirming the medical event. The respective airline policy will dictate whether a refund or waiver will be granted.
Cancellation due to a medical event:
- When you contact Crystal Card Concierge to cancel any tickets due to a medical event, you must fax the requested documentation confirming the medical event to 1-818-878-9320.
- Propco will contact the airline on your behalf and will request a full refund and/or waiver of any change/cancellation fees per ticket.
- The respective airline policy will dictate whether a refund or waiver will be granted.
- If the airline issues a credit, the airline may impose a change/cancellation fee plus any difference in airfare per person at the time the credit is applied to future travel.
- If the airline issues a refund, a credit for the after-discount amount paid for canceled tickets less fees will be refunded and posted to your account within 30 days from the date of cancellation.
- Visa, City National Bank and Propco are not responsible for any changes made by a cardholder to a confirmed reservation, including upgrades. Visa, City National Bank and Propco will not replace or refund any of the value of items such as miles, points or currency used for such changes.
NOTE: If tickets are not canceled prior to departure and ticketed passengers do not travel, then unused tickets are deemed forfeited.
Redeeming Travel Credit:
- To redeem travel credit, the cardholder must contact Crystal Card Concierge at 1-800-595-8950 from the U.S. or Canada, or 00-800-2797-8251 outside North America. At the time of redeeming travel credit, the airline may charge a change/cancellation fee per person plus any difference in airfare in accordance with applicable airline rules. Name changes are not permitted.
Additional Terms & Conditions:
- Visa, City National Bank and Propco 1) are not responsible for any changes made by a cardholder to a confirmed reservation, including upgrades; and 2) will not replace or refund any portion of the value of miles, points, currency, etc. used for reservation changes or upgrades if the cardholder does not use the changed or upgraded ticket for any reason including, but not limited to, an airline schedule change, airline delay or cancellation or additional changes made by the cardholder, including cancellation of a confirmed reservation.
- Propco is the final authority on the interpretation of these terms and conditions. This program is void where prohibited by law. This discount offer may not be sold or resold. Any such sale will invalidate any redemption rights hereunder. This offer cannot be exchanged for cash or other consideration. No refunds will be provided for any unused portion of this offer. This offer has no cash value and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Neither Propco nor Visa assumes any responsibility for any verbal or written representation made by any third party that varies the terms and conditions of this offer.
- Propco and its agents, and any other company or individual participating in the creation, distribution or redemption of this offer, act only as agents for the airlines and Propco, its agents, Visa and City National Bank do not, and will not assume any liability or responsibility for damage, expense, inconvenience, loss, injury, accidental death or damage to any persons or property whatsoever on any aircraft or in transit to and from said aircraft, or for any cause whatsoever due to delays, cancellations, nature, mechanical breakdown, strikes, war, acts of God, arising from or in conjunction with services provided by a travel agent or other third party in connection with the travel provided and for any verbal or written representation made in conjunction with the travel booked by redeeming this offer. When issued, your electronic reservation constitutes the sole contract between the airline and the passengers. For information regarding airline liability limitations, baggage liability and other regulations of the Warsaw Convention, as modified by the Montreal Convention, and other regulations, please consult your air carrier.
- Either the airline, or in some instances Travel Services, will appear as the merchant of record on your card statement for purchases made through Propco. None of Propco, Visa, City National Bank or any of their concierge providers are responsible for any claims or damages arising from this benefit or related travel.
- As a courtesy, Crystal Card Concierge is available to assist you with basic itinerary changes and cancellations prior to departure. In case of a travel emergency, such as airline flight cancellations and missed connections while you are traveling, please contact the airline directly for immediate support.
- By booking travel through Propco, the Crystal Visa Infinite cardholder and all travelers on the travel itinerary consent to be bound by all the terms and conditions, as stated herein.
- Visa reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time and without notice.
Seller of Travel Registration Numbers
Propco, who acts only as an agent for the airlines, makes the travel arrangements for you on behalf of Visa. Its California Seller of Travel number is 2080494-40. Registration as a Seller of Travel in California does not constitute approval by the State of California. Its Florida Seller of Travel number is ST39796, Its Iowa Seller of Travel number is 1241 and our Washington Seller of Travel number is 603 449 394. Propp Corp, 8750 W. Bryn Mawr Avenue, Suite 1020E, Chicago, IL 60631.
Disclosures Related to Tickets Booked:
Federal law forbids the carriage of hazardous materials aboard aircraft in your luggage or on your person. A violation can result in five years' imprisonment and penalties of $250,000 or more (49 U.S.C. 5124). Hazardous materials include explosives, compressed gases, flammable liquids and solids, oxidizers, poisons, corrosives and radioactive materials. Examples: Paints, lighter fluid, fireworks, tear gases, oxygen bottles, and radio-pharmaceuticals.
There are special exceptions for small quantities (up to 70 ounces total) of medicinal and toilet articles carried in your luggage and certain smoking materials carried on your person. For further information contact the airline directly.
Please go to http://www.dot.gov/office-policy/aviation-policy/aircraft-disinsection-requirements to learn about the use of insecticides in certain aircraft.
Airline flights may be overbooked, and there is a slight chance that a seat will not be available on a flight for which you have a confirmed reservation. If this occurs, the airline will make alternative arrangements for you.