What is this offer?
Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Credit Card holders are entitled to receive a $100 discount on the purchase of 2 to 5 qualifying round-trip, domestic coach airline tickets on the same itinerary purchased through the Visa Infinite Discount Air website at visadiscountair.com/ritzcarltoncard/ with their eligible U.S issued Visa Infinite Card. . The $100 discount is applied to the total cost of the itinerary, not per ticket.
- Tickets must be purchased on the Visa Infinite Discount Air website*. The cardholder's name on the U.S issued Visa Infinite card being used to purchase the tickets must match the primary traveler's name on the itinerary. Travel must be paid with the eligible U.S. issued Visa Infinite Card.
- Tickets are non transferrable and non-refundable except if canceled within 24-hours of booking or where expressly permitted by the applicable airline.
- Additional requirements are outlined in the complete Visa Infinite Discount Air Benefit Offer Terms & Conditions, available at visadiscountair.com/ritzcarltoncard/. By purchasing tickets on the Visa Infinite Discount Air website you agree to the Offer Terms & Conditions.
* Propp Corp (‘Propco”) administers and manages the Visa Discount Air Benefit.
How do I participate in this offer?
You can participate in this offer by completing the following steps:
- Enter all 16 digits of your U.S. issued Visa Infinite Card number to verify you are eligible for the offer. Your card number will only be used for verification of eligibility. Your information is transmitted over a high level encryption (SSL) and is not used for any other purposes.
- Once you are verified, start and complete the itinerary search.
- Complete the purchase process and follow the instructions.
For assistance booking your Discount Air itinerary, you may call JP Morgan Premier Concierge for assistance booking your itinerary at 1-877-408-5537.
How do I know if I have an eligible Visa card?
To verify eligibility, visit visadiscountair.com/ritzcarltoncard/ and enter all 16 digits of your Visa Infinite Card number. Or you may call JP Morgan Premier Concierge for assistance booking your itinerary at 1-877-408-5537.
Why do I have to enter my entire 16-digit card number at visadiscountair.com/ritzcarltoncard? How will Visa use this information?
Visa will use your 16-digit Visa card number for the following purposes:
- To validate that you are a Visa Infinite Cardholder that is eligible for this offer.
- To track overall use of the Visa Infinite Discount Air Benefit so that Visa can evaluate whether to offer more programs like these in the future.
Why am I receiving an error message?
You may be receiving an error message for one or more of the following reasons:
- You are not entering a valid U.S issued Visa Infinite Card number.
- You may have a new U.S issued Visa Infinite card that has not yet been added to our validation system.
- Please contact JP Morgan Premier Concierge to confirm your eligibility for the Visa Infinite Discount Air Benefit.
- Your access may be restricted due to possible misuse of the program – please contact JP Morgan Premier Concierge for details.
Can I use another credit or debit card to pay for this purchase?
No. To receive the Visa Infinite Discount Air benefit, you must use your valid U.S. issued Visa Infinite Card to pay for the full amount of your tickets. No other form of payment will be accepted.
What does the $100 discount apply to?
The discount applies to the full fare/total itinerary price on a qualifying purchase. The cardholder is responsible for all fees and charges incurred in connection with itinerary.
What type of itinerary qualifies for the discount?
This offer is valid for a minimum purchase of 2 and maximum purchase of 5 coach class qualifying domestic, round-trip tickets purchased on the Visa Infinite Discount Air website. Open tickets, open returns, open jaws, same-day travel, circle trips, and stopovers are not permitted.
Is the benefit available for business class or international travel?
This program is valid only for qualifying coach purchases for round-trip travel between U.S. cities served by commercial air service.
Which airlines are available to select from?
Most major domestic airlines are available. However, the selection of airlines varies by market, and is at the sole discretion of the participating airlines. Some airlines, such as Allegiant, Frontier, Southwest Airlines and Spirit Airlines, and JetBlue are not eligible for this benefit.
May I use the discount on tickets I book for someone else?
The cardholder's name on the U.S. issued Visa Infinite Card used to purchase the tickets must match the primary traveler's name on the itinerary. You must purchase a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 round-trip coach tickets on the same itinerary.
How many times may I use the discount in any given year?
Eligible cardholders can use the discount an unlimited number of times, as long as you remain eligible as defined by Ritz-Carlton Rewards®, and as long as they meet the offer terms and conditions.
I just booked a flight using my Visa Infinite card on another site. May I apply the discount on these tickets?
No, the Visa Infinite Discount Air benefit is only valid for travel purchased on visadiscountair.com/ritzcarltoncard. The offer is not retroactive and cannot be applied to previously booked tickets.
What are the timing requirements for booking and traveling?
- No same-day travel.
- Bookings are generally accepted within eleven (11) months of departure.
- Subject to airline availability.
I received a special offer discount through my airline frequent flyer program. May I combine the two offers?
No, the Visa Infinite Discount Air Benefit cannot be combined with or applied to any other coupons, certificates, promotions or special offers, including, but not limited to, upgrades, government fares, tour/travel packages, group, convention/company meeting fares, bereavement, senior citizen discounts, corporate agreements, student fares, child fares, travel industry discounts, internet fares, frequent flyer programs or any unpublished programs.
What confirmation and travel documents will I receive after completing the purchase?
All travel documents will be sent to the cardholder's email address provided at the time of purchase. Additional confirmation e-mail addresses can be added at check-out. Only electronic tickets are issued.
Is it possible to upgrade?
If you wish to upgrade the fare from your ticket's coach class to a higher class of service, you will need to contact the airline directly and incur any additional charges associated with the upgrade. Visa, its issuers and Propco are not responsible for any changes made by a cardholder to a confirmed reservation, including upgrades.
Is it possible to modify the booking after the purchase is confirmed and ticketed?
To modify a booking, you are required to contact JP Morgan Premier Concierge to cancel the booking and rebook with the modification. Tickets may be rebooked for a future date using the same passenger names based on applicable airline rules and availability, and subject to applicable airline fare rules, fees/penalties and fare differences.
Call JP Morgan Concierge at 1-877-408-5537 within 24-hours of ticket purchase for a full-refund..
- If tickets are cancelled more than 24 hours after purchase, you will receive a credit for the cancelled tickets that is held by the airline.
- This credit is valid for one (1) year from the original date of purchase.
- At the time the credit is redeemed, the airline charges a per person change/cancellation fee per person plus any difference in airfare in accordance with applicable airline rules.
- To redeem that credit, contact JP Morgan Premier Concierge.
- If the reservation/booking is not cancelled prior to departure and the passengers do not travel, the tickets will be forfeited completely.
Cancellation due to a medical event:
- When you contact JP Morgan Premier Concierge to cancel any tickets due to a medical event, you must fax the requested documentation confirming the medical event to 1-818-878-9320.
- Propco will contact the airline on your behalf and will request a full refund and/or waiver of any change/cancellation fees per ticket.
- The respective airline policy will dictate whether a refund or waiver will be granted.
- If the airline issues a credit, the airline may impose a per person change/cancellation fee plus any difference in airfare per person at the time the credit is applied to future travel.
- If the airline issues a refund, a credit for the after-discount amount paid for canceled tickets less fees will be refunded and posted to your account within 30 days from the date of cancellation. Visa, its issuers and Propco are not responsible for any changes made by a cardholder to a confirmed reservation, including upgrades. Visa, its issuers and Propco will not replace or refund any of the value of items such as miles, points or currency used for such changes.
Who do I need to contact to cancel the entire itinerary?
You are required to contact JP Morgan Premier Concierge to change or cancel your itinerary prior to your scheduled departure date. Any changes will incur per person penalty fees per person charged by the applicable airline based on airline fare rules. Any approved refund will equal the after-discount amount paid for booking, less any applicable airline penalties and/or ticketing charges.
May I transfer the tickets to other passengers instead of cancelling the trip altogether?
No. Tickets are not transferrable. Name changes are not permitted.
What happens if we miss/are late for the flight?
If you fail to appear for the confirmed reservation, your tickets are subject to 100% penalty, pursuant to the airline's policies. Propco is not responsible for, nor will it replace or refund, any purchased ticket due to denial of boarding for any reason. If you are at the airport, the scheduled airline will assist you. Any fees charged are your responsibility.
Will miles be accrued even for the discounted ticket?
Yes. You will need to add the frequent flyer account number on your reservation when entering the name of each passenger. If you do not have the number at the time of the booking, you will need to call the airline directly and add the frequent flyer number to the reservation.
What documents are needed for the trip?
All travelers must have either a valid driver's license or government-issued picture identification to be presented at check-in in accordance with applicable airline rules.
What do I need prior to departure?
Please reconfirm your itinerary directly with the airline at least 72 hours prior to departure to verify flight numbers, flight times and departure terminals. Using your electronic ticket number and/or airline confirmation code, you may use online check-in on the airline website to check seat assignments and to print the boarding passes. Not all airlines participate in online check-in, but the process can be completed at the airport on the day of departure.
Visa, its issuers, and Propco are not responsible for changes in flight schedules once tickets are confirmed.
Who do I contact if I'm having an issue with the Visa Infinite Discount Air offer?
All service related questions should be directed to JP Morgan Premier Concierge at 1-877-408-5537.
I tried to log in to the Visa Infinite Discount Air website and received a message that my access to the site has been suspended. Who do I contact for assistance?
All service related questions should be directed to JP Morgan Premier Concierge at 1-877-408-5537.